This feature allows you to create and send messages with different types of content to either all of your subscribers or a subset of them based on some targeting criteria.
How to create and send a broadcast?
- 1. Click on ‘Broadcasts’ from the sidebar:
- 2. Click on ‘Create New Broadcast’:
- 3. Select ‘Use Template’ to create a broadcast based on a predefined template or click on ‘Create New Broadcast’ to create a new broadcast from scratch:
- 4. Select any of the templates you wish to edit/use:
- 5. Edit the broadcast:
- 6. Add additional components of different content types:
- 7. Click on ‘Reset’ to clear all added broadcast components and start from scratch:
- 8. After you’re done editing the broadcast, click on ‘Next’:
- 9. Set customer targeting – this allows you to send the broadcast to a subset of customers based on some criteria such as gender or locale, or you can also use one of your predefined customer lists created with ‘Segment Subscribers‘ feature:
- 10. Click on ‘Test’ to send the broadcast to only yourself to test how it will look on messenger:
- 11. Click on ‘Send’ to send the broadcast to your subscribers: