This feature allows you to create a greeting message which people will see on the welcome screen (when you haven’t started the conversation yet).
Greeting text is shown like this:
Here, “Timeless apparel for the masses” is greeting text.
How to create a greeting message?
To create a greeting message, follow the steps given below:
- 1. Go to Settings from the sidebar:
- 2. Click on Greeting Text:
- 3. Select the page for which you want to set the greeting text:
- 4. Type your greeting message that you want users to see:
- 5. You can click on the user icon to get access to the user’s first name, last name, and full name:
- 6. Click on ‘See how it looks’ to get a preview, and then click save to save your greeting message: