This feature allows you to create and send polls to your Messenger subscribers. On the basis of their response you can understand your customers’ interests and preferences.
How to create a poll?
You need to perform the following steps to create a poll:
- 1. Click on polls from the sidebar:
- 2. On Polls page, click on create poll button:
- 3. Click on ‘Use Template’ to use a predefined poll or ‘Create New Poll’ to create a new poll from scratch:
- 4. Click on ‘Edit Template’ on any of the templates:
- 5. Edit the template to your liking:
- 6. Set customer targeting – this allows you to send the broadcast to a subset of customers based on some criteria such as gender or locale, or you can also use one of your predefined customer lists created with ‘Segment Subscribers‘ feature:
- 7. After you’re done editing the poll, click on ‘Save’ to save the poll:
- 8. Click on ‘Save’ to save the poll for later use (you can send it later) or click on ‘Send’ to send it now:
- 9. If you revisit the Polls page, you can select on several options for each poll. View allows you to view the poll. Report shows you the results of the poll. Send sends the poll (you can send a poll multiple times). Delete deletes the poll from the list of saved polls: