This feature allows you to create a list of segmented customers that you can then use later for targeting purposes.
How to create a segmented customer list?
- 1. Go to customers list using the sidebar:
- 2. Click on ‘Create Segmented Customers List’:
- 3. Select ‘Segment all subscribers’:
- 4. Write a list name for this list of customers:
- 5. Select a condition:
- 6. Select a criteria:
- 7. Write some text. Notice how the condition + criteria + text make up a sentence which will define your list of customers:
- 8. You can optionally add additional conditions:
- 9. Click on save to save this list:
- 10. If you wish to create a new list based on a previous list, select ‘Segment an existing list’:
- 11. Choose the list you wish to base your new list on:
- 12. Follow the same steps as creating a new segmented customers list. This list will have the existing list’s condition along with the new conditions.
- Note: Whenever you upload a CSV file in ‘Invite Using Phone Number‘, a list gets created. The content of this list is all the subscribers that came through customer matching using that list. You can then create sublists from this list.