What are subscribers?
Subscribers are those users who have opted to receive messenger updates by starting a conversation with your page. All other users will not receive updates.
How can a person become a subscriber?
Facebook Pages cannot send messages to people without them opting in first. You can opt in (become a subscriber) through several ways:
- Send a message to the page.
- Start a conversation with the page via a call-to-action button (such as a get started button)
- Start a conversation with the page via a third-party plugin such as the Send to Messenger plugin
- Start a conversation with the page via an ad that redirects you to the messenger page
How to reach the Subscribers section?
- 1. Click on the 'Subscribers' button on the sidebar:
How to search for a subscriber?
- 1. Type on the search bar to search among all your connected pages. You can also apply filtering criteria such as gender and locale:
How to invite subscribers?
- 1. Click on the Invite Subscribers button:
- 2. Select which page you wish to invite subscribers to:
- 3. Click on the Share Page button to share the page on your timeline:
- 4. Click on Copy Link button to copy the link to your messenger page, which you can then send to others. Once they send any message to the page, they will become subscribed: