When you first start using the service, you won’t be able to use any of the features until you:
- Connect one or more Facebook pages
- Have at least one subscriber
How to connect Facebook Pages?
When you sign up, you will be automatically redirected to Add Pages screen where you can connect pages by just clicking on the connect button displaying along the page name.
In case you have skipped it by mistake, then you can connect pages using the following steps:
- 1. Click on Manage Pages from the sidebar:
- 2. On Pages screen, click on Connect Facebook Pages button:
- 3. You will be redirected to add pages screen. Here you can connect any Facebook pages you want to connect by clicking on ‘Connect’ for the desired page:
- 4. To disconnect a page, go back to pages screen, and click on remove for the page you wish to remove:
How to invite subscribers?
- 1. Go to Subscriptions page from the sidebar:
- 2. Click on Invite Subscribers:
- 3. Select page from dropdown for which you wish to invite subscribers:
- 4. Click on Share Page to share the page on your timeline so that your friends can easily subscribe:
- 5. Click on copy link, which will copy the link leading to your messenger page. This link can then be sent to anyone, giving them easy access to subscribe to your page: