Once you have connected your Facebook pages to KiboPush and gathered few subscribers, you can start communicating with them. This feature allows you to broadcast messages to your audience.
You can send engaging content like videos, images, links, files, cards, lists and gallery through broadcast feature. You can learn more about the different type of components you can send to your subscribers here.
How to create and send broadcasts?
- Click on ‘Broadcasts’ from the main menu under ‘Broadcasting’
- Click on ‘+Create New Broadcasts’
- You can either select to create a broadcast from scratch or use a template to begin with.
- If you chose to create a broadcast from scratch, you will be redirected to Create Broadcast screen where you can create your message using message components from the left.
- Select the type of component you want to include in your message. You can use a combination of components to create your desired message
- If you chose to create a broadcast using a template, you will be redirected to Broadcast Templates screen. Templates can be filtered based on category. Chose on of the templates and click on Edit template.
- Here you can edit the components in the given template to create a customized message
- Once you have created a message, click on Next
- Here you can select Targeting I.e. Customer Segmentation. Select the segment of customers you would like to send the broadcast based on ‘gender’, ‘locale’ or your self-defined customer tags and segmentation lists.
- Click on ‘Test’ button, the broadcast will only be sent to your messenger, so you can assess the look and feel.
- Click on ‘Send’ button to send the broadcast to all the intended subscribers.
- Once the broadcast has been sent, you can view it on the Broadcasts screen. The record shows how many subscribers have received the broadcast, how many of them has seen it and how many times users engaged with its content like a link or an embedded button.