Live Chat helps you go in direct communication with your subscribers. It allows you to manage all incoming and outgoing messages from your subscribers. Customer satisfaction grows manifolds when they know that their query or message will be read and replied instantly.
How to use live chat?
- Open KiboPush App on your device.
- Tap on the horizontal lines to see Main Menu.
- Tap on Live Chat.
- Here, you can see all the active or open chat sessions. A new chat session opens when a subscriber messages your page.
- Red flag shows the number of unread messages.
- You can search your chat sessions by typing subscriber name in the search bar.
- Tap on the chat session you want to view.
- Here, you can see all the chat with this subscriber.
- You can send and receive various kinds of messages here. You can send messages, likes, stickers, gifs and attachments (voice, videos, images
- For team accounts, you can assign the subscriber to any agent or team. The assigned agent or team will help resolve the query for the selected subscriber. Tap the ellipsis on the top right corner.
- Check the Agent you want to assign this subscriber to and press Done.
- In order to assign this subscriber to a team, tap on Teams.
- Check the Team you want to assign this subscriber to and press Done.
- When you have resolved a customer query or completed a conversation with the client, press ‘Done’.
- This chat session will now appear in Closed Tab.
- Whereas the Open Tab now shows all the unresolved customer queries.
With Zoom Integration with Live Chat, you can create and send Zoom meeting invitations right from Live Chat. This allows you to quickly resolve more complex queries.
How to create and send Zoom Meeting Invitations?
- Click on the Zoom Icon.
- If you haven’t already integrated Zoom with KiboPush, follow this guide: https://kibopush.com/livechat/#zoomIntegration.
- Select a Zoom account.
- Input the topic of the meeting.
- Input the agenda of the meeting.
- You can also customize the invitation message that will be sent to the subscriber. “[invite_url]” refers to the actual Zoom invitation url that is generated and it is required inside the invitation message.
- Click on ‘Create and Invite’.
- A countdown will start, and you will be redirected to zoom and the invitation message will be sent to the subscriber.