With Zoom Integration with Live Chat, you can create and send Zoom meeting invitations right from Live Chat. This allows you to quickly resolve more complex queries.
How to create and send zoom meeting invitations?
- Click on the Zoom Icon:
- If you haven’t already integrated Zoom with KiboPush, click on ‘Integrate’. If you already have, you can skip to step 6:
- Click on ‘Connect’. You can connect up to 3 Zoom accounts:
- Authorize the App:
- Now go back to Live Chat, select any session, and click on the Zoom Icon again:
- Select a Zoom account:
- Input the topic of the meeting:
- Input the agenda of the meeting:
- You can also customize the invitation message that will be sent to the subscriber. “[invite_url]” refers to the actual Zoom invitation url that is generated and it is required inside the invitation message:
- Click on ‘Create and Invite’:
- A countdown will start, and you will be redirected to the zoom meeting in a new tab and the invitation message will be sent to the subscriber:
How to disconnect Zoom Integration from KiboPush?
- Go to Settings in KiboChat:
- Click on Zoom Integration:
- Click on ‘Disconnect’ for the Zoom account you want to disconnect:
- You will be redirected to Zoom from where you can uninstall the KiboPush App:
- Select the reason for uninstalling and then click on Uninstall: