With Zoom Integration with Live Chat, you can create and send Zoom meeting invitations right from Live Chat. This allows you to quickly resolve more complex queries.
How to create and send zoom meeting invitations?
- Click on the Zoom Icon:
- If you haven’t already integrated Zoom with KiboPush, click on ‘Integrate’. If you already have, you can skip to step 6:
- Click on ‘Connect’. You can connect up to 3 Zoom accounts. If you are already logged into to a zoom account, and you wish to connect a new zoom account, first sign out of the signed-in zoom account and then click on connect:
- Authorize the App:
- Now go back to Live Chat, select any session, and click on the Zoom Icon again:
- Select a Zoom account:
- Input the topic of the meeting:
- Input the agenda of the meeting:
- You can also customize the invitation message that will be sent to the subscriber. “[invite_url]” refers to the actual Zoom invitation url that is generated and it is required inside the invitation message:
- Click on ‘Create and Invite’:
- A countdown will start, and you will be redirected to the zoom meeting in a new tab and the invitation message will be sent to the subscriber:
How to disconnect Zoom Integration from KiboPush?
- Go to Settings in KiboChat:
- Click on Zoom Integration:
- Click on ‘Disconnect’ for the Zoom account you want to disconnect:
- You will be redirected to Zoom from where you can uninstall the KiboPush App:
- Select the reason for uninstalling and then click on Uninstall:
If you have any issues with integrating or disconnecting Zoom, feel free to contact us via any of our available support channels.
How to request email or phone number in live chat?
You can also request subscribers for their email or phone number using quick replies. This will allow subscribers to easily share their email or phone number with a simple click of a quick reply.
- Click on the id card icon:
- Select either phone number or email:
- You can type a message to send along with your request:
- You can select “allow keyboard input” to allow the user to also type out an email instead of just clicking on the quick reply:
- You can select “allow skip” to allow the user to skip the question. This adds an additional “skip” quick reply:
- Click on send to send the message:
- The email or phone number will be saved in the subscriber’s email or phone number custom field, which can be viewed under custom fields for each subscriber: