Live Chat helps you go in direct communication with your subscriber. It allows you to manage all incoming and outgoing messages from your subscribers. Customer satisfaction grows manifolds when they know that their query or message will be read and replied instantly.
How to use live chat?
- Go to kibochat.cloudkibo.com
- Click on Live Chat from main menu
- On the leftmost block you can see all the active or open chat sessions. A new chat session opens when a subscriber messages your page.
- Red flag shows the number of unread messages
- The ‘Pending’ flag shows that this customer is waiting for your response
- You can sort your chat sessions from oldest on top to newest on top by clicking on the ellipsis.
- Also, you can filter chats based on Pages, pending sessions or unread messages.
- Click on chat session you want to view.
- In the middle is your chat message box with the currently selected subscriber.
- You can send and receive various kinds of messages here. You can send messages, likes, stickers, gifs and attachments (voice, videos, images or files).
- The rightmost block indicates which subscriber you’re currently chatting with.
- You can perform subscriber actions from this window. You can add tags to your subscriber
- Click on Custom Fields to set custom field values for the selected subscriber.
- For team accounts, you can assign the subscriber to any agent or team. The assigned agent or team will help resolve the query for the selected subscriber
- Click on ‘Unsubscribe’ to unsubscribe selected user
- Using the search feature, you can search through a term in the selected chat. Click on the ‘Search icon’, the search window will open. Write your search term and click on ‘Go!’
- Click on the ‘Remove Pending Flag’ icon to remove the ‘Pending’ flag from current session.
- When you have resolved a customer query or completed a conversation with the client, click on ‘Mark as done’. The chat session will now appear in Closed Tab.
- Whereas the Open Tab now shows all the unresolved customer queries.