This feature allows you to send automated replies to your subscribers. You can set a reply for a particular type of question and when your subscriber asks a similar question, that reply is sent automatically to your subscriber.
How to use smart replies?
- Click on ‘Automation’ and then click on ‘Smart Replies’ from the dropdown.
- To create a new Bot, click on ‘+ Create New’.
- Enter the name of the bot. Select the page you want to assign this bot to.
- Click on create.
- Setting the status to active means that this bot will send the replies automatically.
- To view the bots info click any of the created bot from the list.
- To create a new Intent of a bot, click on ‘+ New Intent’.
- Enter the name of the Intent. and click on create.
- To view the intent click “Down Arrow”
- For effective training of the chat bot please Enter the variations of the questions for which you want to set this intent for. To add more variations to the same question, click on ‘+ Add’.
- To set and edit the asnwer for the intent click “+ Edit Answer” or “+ Set Answer” Button. “+ Edit Answer” will be displayed when you have set the answer for the intent. And “+ Set Answer” will be displayed when you haven’t set the answer for the intent.
- Set the answer. So, whenever your subscriber asks a question similar to the questions that you entered in step 10, this reply will automatically be sent to that subscriber and hence, you have answered your subscriber’s query without having to do anything.
- Click on “Save” to train the bot to the following questions you have added and save the changes.
- To delete the intent of a bot click “Delete”
- To update the name of the Intent click edit icon shown in the picture
- .To update the name of the bot click edit icon shown in the picture
- To delete a bot click on ‘Delete’.
- Enter the password. and click on Delete.In order to view the subscribers that have asked the question but not received automated reply yet, click on ‘Waiting Subscribers’.
- To view the questions that have not been answered yet, click on unanswered queries.
For more information, please message us on m.me/kibopush.