How to create and send zoom meeting invitations?
- Click on the Zoom Icon:
- If you haven’t already integrated Zoom with KiboPush, click on ‘Integrate’. If you already have, you can skip to step 6:
- Click on ‘Connect’. You can connect up to 3 Zoom accounts. If you are already logged into to a zoom account, and you wish to connect a new zoom account, first sign out of the signed-in zoom account and then click on connect:
- Authorize the App:
- Now go back to Live Chat, select any session, and click on the Zoom Icon again:
- Select a Zoom account:
- Input the topic of the meeting:
- Input the agenda of the meeting:
- You can also customize the invitation message that will be sent to the subscriber. “[invite_url]” refers to the actual Zoom invitation url that is generated and it is required inside the invitation message:
- Click on ‘Create and Invite’:
- A countdown will start, and you will be redirected to the zoom meeting in a new tab and the invitation message will be sent to the subscriber:
How to disconnect Zoom Integration from KiboPush?
- Go to Settings in KiboChat:
- Click on Zoom Integration:
- Click on ‘Disconnect’ for the Zoom account you want to disconnect:
- You will be redirected to Zoom from where you can uninstall the KiboPush App:
- Select the reason for uninstalling and then click on Uninstall:
If you have any issues with integrating or disconnecting Zoom, feel free to contact us via any of our available support channels.
Limitations with Free Twilio Account:
- You need to verify the phone numbers in order to send messages to that number.
- Sms is sent from different number (e.g. 56789) and subscriber will send message to different Twilio number (i.e. +1 334-539-0810).
How to verify a number (necessary for free accounts only):
- Go to your Twilio account dashboard and click on the ‘…’ from the sidebar:
- Click on ‘Phone Numbers’:
- Click on ‘Verified Caller Ids’:
- Click on the ‘+’ icon to add a new phone number:
- Enter the phone number. A call or sms will be sent to the number. Enter the code received on the number to verify the number: