With our new feature, ‘Twilio SMS’, you can broadcast messages to phone Numbers. For this, you will need to have a paid Twilio account. You can make this account using this website: https://www.twilio.com/. Once you have made the account, you can follow the steps given below:
How to connect Twilio to KiboPush?
- If you are a new to KiboPush, open https://www.kiboengage.com. Fill required fields and signup. You will land on this screen. Here you can connect your twilio account with KiboPush.
Click on connect.
Enter your twilio credentials and click on submit.
You can find your twilio credentials from your twilio console.
Click on continue to land on our dashboard.
2. If you already have an account with KiboPush, simply login and go to the settings from sidebar.
Click on Configuration.
Click on Connect.
Enter your Twilio credentials and click on Submit.
3. Now change the platform to SMS from the header. You will see that the sidebar has changed.
How to connect upload Contacts?
- Let’s see how you can upload contacts. These are contacts to whom your broadcasts would be sent. Click on upload contacts from the sidebar.
- You can upload contacts by entering the numbers manually or uploading a csv file containing all the numbers.
- In order to add numbers manually, click on Enter phone numbers manually.
Enter the name and number. Click on Add.
If you want to add more numbers, just enter the name and number and click on add.
Click on Submit to save these numbers.
4. In order to add numbers using a csv file, click on Upload csv file.
The file must contain columns for names and numbers. Choose the column for name and number and click on save.
Click on submit to store the numbers in the file.
5. These numbers are saved as you subscribers. Click on subscribers from the sidebar to view these numbers.
How to send Broadcasts?
- Login to https:kiboengage.cloudkibo.com
- Click on broadcasting from the sidebar and then click on broadcasts.
- Click on Create New.
- Select your twilio number from which you want to send the broadcast to the subscribers and click on create new broadcast.
- Enter the title and message of the broadcast. You can also set the segmentation if you want (the broadcast would then be sent to only those subscribers that match the segmentation). Click on Send to send the broadcast. This broadcast is now sent to all your subscribers on their phone numbers.
How to chat with Subscribers?
Whenever a subscriber sends a message to your twilio number, that message can be viewed in our Live Chat.
- Login to https:kibochat.cloudkibo.com
- Click on Live Chat from the side bar.
- Click on a subscriber to view its chat. The chat contains all the messages that you have received on your twilio number.
- You can also send message from here. Just enter the message and press “Enter”