WhatsApp – Getting Started
With our new feature, ‘WhatsApp – FlockSend’, you can broadcast messages and chat with your WhatsApp contacts. In order to do this, you will need to have a FlockSend account. You can make this account using this website: https://flocksend.com/. Once you have the FlockSend account, all you need to do is integrate your FlockSend account with KiboPush.
How to connect FlockSend Account to KiboPush?
- Login to https://kiboengage.cloudkibo.com.
- Go to Settings from the Sidebar.
- Click on Configuration.
- Click on Connect.
- Enter your FlockSend Access Token. You can find it here: https://flocksend.com/user/connect/api-log.
- Enter your WhatsApp Number with which you want to send messages to your customers.
- Click on Submit. With this, your FlockSend Accounts has been successfully integrated with KiboPush.
- Now, in order to receive messages that your customers send to your WhatsApp Numbers, you will have to set up the webhook. Go to this link: https://flocksend.com/user/profile,
- Click on Webhook Setting from the sidebar.
- Enter this URL: https://flocksend.com/user/profile in Webhook Url field and click on save changes.
- Now, whenever a customer sends a message to your WhatsApp Number, he/she will become your subscriber.
- Voila! You have completed all the steps required to integrate Flock Send Account with KiboPush.
- Simply, select the platform ‘WhatsApp’ from the Header. Now, you are ready to send broadcast messages and chat with your subscribers on WhatsApp.